Thursday, January 9, 2020


My Holiday

 The last school break, I didn't have any plan for it. So, I just stayed at home to spend my holiday. It was really boring because I didn't have anything to do. I started the day by waking up at about 8 o'clock. Then I took a shower to freshen up my body. After that, I watched a movie on phone. When it's already 11 o'clock i had lunch. Sometimes I help my parents cleaning the house. Then, I took a nap.
  
 When I woke up, I played my phone again and watched movies or tv series until i felt really bored. At 7 o'clock i had dinner with my parents and my sister. Then I watched my favorite shows on Youtube all night long. I kept awake till late night during my holiday and went to bed at 12 pm. My daily activities were like that during the holiday. Although, it was a boring holiday, but at least i could refresh my mind from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment