Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My Goal, My Ambition


  My future goal is to become an architect. Why am I interested in becoming an architect? Because I have always been interested and fascinated by buildings. In order to achieve my goal to become an architect I have to do a lot of research about architecture and I also need to know what it takes to become an architect. To become an architect it requires a lot of creativity, imagination, and idea. To become an architect I have to achieve my other goal that is to get into Bandung Institute of Technology.

My strength is that i'am patient, perseverant, and curious. By having this as my strength i think it is a pretty good start. But, of course I have a weakness too. I overthink too much. I'am lack of confidence and public speaking. I have to overcome my weakness because to be an architect I have to interact with people and also have to be able to explain the project to the client.

I feel like that I haven't done a lot of effort to achieve my goal. So starting from now i have to study harder and also do a lot of research about architecture. Hope that all of our goals will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment