Thursday, August 8, 2019

All About Me

   My Name is Raden Bianda Carmia Celianita. I am 14 years old. I was born in Bandung, on the 19th of September, 2004. I have one big sister. Her name is Raden Andrea Aurora Arvianita. Her nickname is Via.My Sister and I are 4 years apart. Right now she is already in college.

  My hobbies are listening to music and watching movies. My Favorite Movies are A Walk To Remember, Shrek, and Jumanji. My Favorite Songs are Move by Niki, Wrong by Mac Ayres, and Tak Lagi Sama by Rahmania Astrini. My Favorite Artist is Zayn Malik.

  I have short and straight black hair and i have black eyes. I was graduated from Gagas Ceria Elementary School and Taruna Bakti Junior High School. My Favorite Foods are Fried Rice, Burger, and Cotton Candy. My Favorite Drinks are Mineral Water and Juice. My Favorite Subject is Art.





No comments:

Post a Comment